Praise & Worship
We believe that worship is an essential part of the Christian experience. The Bible endorses collective and individual expressions of worship in the form of standing (II Chronicles 20:19), clapping of hands (Psalm 47:11), lifting of hands (Psalm 134:2, being filled with the Spirit (Ephesians 5:15b), and playing skillfully on musical instruments (Psalm 150:3-6). All of these elements are encouraged and integrated into the worship experience here at Victory.
We exist to
- Lead the body of Victory Christian Fellowship church in genuine, God-encountering praise and worship as a lifestyle in the hearts of believers.
- Raise up quality musicians who will be worshipers first and foremost.
- Provide a family of believers whose relationships and mutual encouragement will produce a healthy atmosphere for spiritual growth.
- Provide leaders who receive experience and training in the local church.
- Lead the church in an atmosphere of unity in worship as we are in unity as a worship team.
Contact: Chris Burnett, Music Minister (606) 677-1100