The Fragrance of THANKSGIVING
Psalm 107: 1-2 “Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. Let the redeemed of the LORD say so.” NKJ
Acts 10: 1-6 NKJ
Revelation 5:8 NKJ
Revelation 8: 3-4 NKJ
Psalm 141:2 NKJ
Psalm 103: 1-4 NKJ
Seven Things to Remember to Create the Sweet Incense of Thanksgiving:
1. He forgives all your sins.
2. He heals all your diseases.
3. He rescues you from destruction.
4. He crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies.
5. He satisfies your mouth with good things.
6. He delivers the oppressed.
7. He makes known His will for you. II Corinthians 2: 14-16 NLT
Victory Christian Fellowship