Give Hope | Guest, Joe Correll | Play/Download
I Peter 3:15 “But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always
be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.”
GOD IS ALL ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS
1. God’s desire is to place everyone into families so that we are not lonely.
Psalm 68: 5-6
There are two types of families: 1) Biological or natural family
2) Spiritual family or the family of God.
2) As Christians, God wants us to have “His eyes” and “His heart,”
regarding how we see and evaluate others.
II Corinthians 5: 15-16
3) God has a purpose that He wants to fulfill through us, His children, in
all our human relationships.
II Corinthians 5: 17-20
4) Godly principles to practice in order to guide us in maintaining healthy
relationships: Romans 12:18 Philippians 2: 3-5 Ephesians 4: 26-27 Proverbs 17:9 I Peter 4:8
5) Who is my neighbor?
Luke 10: 25-37
“Love looks like something.” - Heidi Baker
Victory Christian Fellowship