The Vision of Community: Better Together | Pastor Mark Harrell | Play/Download
John 6:63b “The words I have spoken to you - they are full of the Spirit and life.” NIV
Spirit - Greek word pneuma - a blast of breath
It literally means that with the Word comes the power to fulfill the Word.
In John Chapters 13-17, Jesus talks about two main things:
1) The person of the Holy Spirit
John 13: 1-8 NIV
Why you need partnerships that bring you together:
1) Partnerships allow you to serve one another.
John 13:12-15 NIV
I Peter 4:10 NIV
2) Partnerships allow you to encourage one another.
Encourage - to lift the spirit of another
John 14: 1-2 NIV
Hebrews 3:13 NIV
3) Partnerships allow you to produce with one another.
John 15: 4-5 NIV
Deuteronomy 32:30 “...one man will chase a thousand...two put
ten thousand to flight...” NIV
4) Partnerships allow you to protect one another.
John 16:1 NIV
astray - Greek word skandalizo - scandal - a snare in your path
you cannot see
Ecclesiastes 4: 9-10 Message
5) Partnerships allow you to pray for one another.
John 17:1-9 NIV
James 5:16 NIV
Victory Christian Fellowship