Read the Red | Pastor Mark Harrell | Play/Download
Luke 4: 16-21
Luke 7: 11-17
If you will put yourself in awkward Jesus moments, He’ll set you on a collision course with compassion.
What does it mean to be the hands and feet of Jesus? It’s compassion.
It is amazing how God develops compassion in our lives.
II Corinthians 1: 3-4
How does this work practically?
1) We are to GO to the pain. Just lean in.
2) We are to LOOK for the lost. Lost things are valuable.
3) We are to LOVE the unlovable. If you have LIFE, you will love the unlovable.
4) We are to GIVE hope to the hurting.
5) We are to OFFER the grace of God to people.
Oh, that God would set us on a collision course with compassion, so we become the hands and feet of Jesus because there is nothing more rewarding in life than we go from ME to WE.
Leave a Reply.
Victory Christian Fellowship
- iTunes Podcast
- RSS Feed (non-iTunes)