Helping navigate the social media world we live in
Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old,
he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6 (KJV)
1) Diagnoses 2) Observation
- Anxiety - The highlight reel
- Depression - Social Currency
- Stress - F.O.M.O.
- Online harassment
3) Social wellness
- Recognize the problem
- Audit your social diet
- Create a better experience
- Model good behavior
4) Conversations / Open Dialogue
- Financial Cost - Coach / Train
- Permission Controls - Expectations
- Monitoring - In The Loop
- Consequences - Social Apps
5) Get Online
How can you help your child navigate their way through the
online world without entering it yourself?
Am I (the parent) setting a good tech-example? You are your
the #1 influencer in your child’s life.
Victory Christian Fellowship