Get Free, Stay Free (Week 2)
Get Free, Stay Free (Week 2) | Pastor Mark Harrell | Play/Download
John 8: 31-36
You can be under demonic influence. Romans 7:15
If you don’t move in the progression of freedom, the opposite direction can happen which is:
1) That area now becomes a part of your identity.
2) You begin to feel increasingly hopeless.
3) You become defensive.
4) You become a slave to it.
5) You begin to lose your life.
1) There really are demons. I Peter 5: 8-9
“Satan hails the skeptic and superstitious alike.” C.S. Lewis
2) We can be under their influence. Ephesians 4: 26-28
3) They have to flee in Jesus Name. Luke 10: 17-20 Romans 8: 37-39
The Truth WILL set you Free
II Corinthians 10: 3-4
Stronghold: a prisoner locked by deception. (It is a deception) Stronghold: living by something that is not true. (It is a lie)
II Corinthians 10:5
Ephesians 4: 22-23
We defeat the enemy by replacing every lie he has told us with the truth of God’s Word.
1) God loves me and is for me. John 3: 16-17
2) I can be free. Romans 8: 1-2
3) I can be restored. Psalms 71:20
Leave a Reply.
Victory Christian Fellowship
- iTunes Podcast
- RSS Feed (non-iTunes)